This document describes the configuration of Shockwatch RFID sensor with TagMatiks AT Lite application.
1.Open and login to the TagMatiks AT Lite application and tap on the “Settings”.
2. Tap on the “Sensors Profiles” option.
3. Sensor profile settings will open, select “Impact Detection” to create the Impact Detection sensor profile.
4. Enter the sensor profile name, select the “Notification on Impact Detection” if you wish to receive notification upon impact & enter the registered Email ID on which you wish to receive email and tap on “Save” to save the newly created profile.
5. An acknowledgement will appear stating “Sensor Profile details saved successfully.”
6. Tap on the “Asset” option on the dashboard to create an asset.
7. Tap on the “+” icon to create a new asset.
8. Enter the new asset details and tap on the “Sensor Profile” as shown in the image below.
9. Select the Sensor Profile.
10. Tap on “Create Asset” to save the asset with the “Impact Detection” sensor profile.
11. An acknowledgement will appear stating “Asset created successfully”.