In TagMatiks AT Lite you can configure the Sensor profiles for capturing & saving their values using RFID based loggers and sensors.
1.Temperature & Humidity RFID Logger Tag SKU: TAG-S (https://rfid4ustore.com/tagmatiks-temperature-humidity-rfid-logger-tag/)
2. RFID Cable eSeal Tag SKU: TAG-ESEAL-T1 (https://rfid4ustore.com/tagmatiks-rfid-cable-eseal-tag/)
3. ShockWatch RFID Tag SKU: SWRFID (https://rfid4ustore.com/shockwatch-rfid-tag-sample-pack-qty-100/)
1. Open the TagMatiks AT Lite application and login into it. Tap on the "Settings" option.
2. Select the "Sensor Profiles" option.
3. Click on the "+" icon on the upper right-hand side of the screen.
TagMatiks Temperature & Humidity Logger Tag is a low cost, semi-passive NFC/RAIN RFID logger that allows you to monitor temperature and humidity sensitive products like perishable foods and pharmaceuticals during transportation and storage.
It is available in two models - Temperature (TAG-S-1) as well as Temperature and Humidity (TAG-S-2).
Note : To use Temperature Logger Tag, please select Temperature profile & to use Temperature/Humidity Logger use Temperature/Humidity Logger profile
4. Please select the Temperature/Humidity Logger from "Sensor Type" optionto set the sensor profile.
For using the Temperature/Humidity Logger please refer to the link below
TagMatiks RFID Cable E- Seal Tag combines mechanical security of standard seals with the electronic security offered by RFID. With unique serial number it can automatically be detected when trucks/trailers/containers are on-the- go at gateways, by using RFID Gates: this makes gate in/gate out operations faster and more reliable and secure.
The Seal is available in tamper evidence version: the status of the seal (TAMPERED/NOT TAMPERED) is immediately detected and read at time of passing through the gate or by manual inspection.
5. You can also select the E-seal from "Sensor Type" to add the sensor profile.
For using the E-seal sensor profile, please refer to the link below.
ShockWatch® RFID tag, detects whether there is any impact faced by the asset. Simply choose the appropriate impact threshold and affix the ShockWatch RFID tag. Then, each time that a package or asset is remotely scanned by an RFID reader.
6. To add the Impact detection sensor profile, you can select the "Impact Detection" from Sensor Type dropdown
For using the Impact Detection sensor, please refer to the link below.